Chica Del Mar VT-483211-A

Please bear in mind the following conditions:

  • Chica Del Mar sleeps maximum 8 guests and the minimum age to rent the holiday villa is 27 years.
  • All published rates are weekly rates, based on a minimum stay of 7 nights.
  • All our guests are met upon arrival by our caretaker at Chica Del Mar
  • In order to be able to offer all our guests the best service, our official check-in time is 16:00 PM and our check-out time is 10:00 AM. (Other check-in or check-out times may be requested but are subject to availability.)
  • The use of electricity is included up to 225 Kwh per week,. In case of excessive use, (more than 225 kWh per week) we reserve the right to request an additional fee of € 0.35 per kWh to cover these extra costs, these costs will be deducted from the deposit .
  • No extra service charges are added by Chica Del Mar. Guest fees from other booking sites are not included in the rates mentioned on this website.
  • Final cleaning is included in the mentioned rates. For stays of 10 days or more, there is a mandatory weekly maid service with a € 140.00 surcharge. With a booking from 14 days this cleaning is included in the rental price.
  • A 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 75% plus guarantee is to be paid at the latest 6 weeks before your arrival. Should the date of booking be less than 6 weeks before the date of your arrival, the total amount will be required at once to confirm your booking.
  • The rented holiday home must be occupied by the tenant, his co-tenants or his visitors with the required care and cleanliness, taking into account the tranquility of the surrounding area. The main tenant is liable for damage caused by him / her, by co-tenants, by any visitors, even if they are discovered after his / her departure. If damage is discovered after the main tenant has left, he will have to accept the owner's decision.
  • The inspection of the holiday home is done during cleaning. So, it is when brushing that one can determine damage, loss or breakage. When everything is left in good order and no damage or breakage has been found, your deposit will be returned by bank transfer at the latest 2 weeks after your stay. If the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, the tenant is obliged to make an additional payment within a week after notification. A conflict about possible damage is a conflict between the owner and the tenant.
  • The owner decides on the deposit. It is advisable to spontaneously report accidents to the owner. If something is broken, it is advisable to keep the broken pieces aside for the owner or the local responsible person. In this way he can determine which broken piece is involved and prevents discussions and misunderstandings.
  • It is advisable to communicate with the person responsible on site and / or the owner in the event of an accident or a dispute. In this way things can be clarified, and a solution can be reached that both parties can accept
  • The owner is not liable for possible loss, theft, damage or injury of any kind caused to tenants of the holiday home, due to the (garden)furniture and swimming pool made available.
  • No pets are allowed at Chica Del Mar.
  • Please note that rates may be subject to change without notice, except, of course, for confirmed bookings.
  • In case of conversion of the rental rate to EUR, the official bank conversion rates are applicable.
  • When paying by credit card we will charge you 3 % of the total rental fee.
  • Please note that all costs related to bank transfers are to be incurred by the guests.